High Temperature Cheddar Cheese - 2.5 Lb. Bag
These High Temperature Cheese's are perfect for adding that "Special Touch" to your
Smoked Deer/Beef Sausage, Snack Sticks or Bratwurst. Also GREAT in Burgers!
Order 2 or More Bags for a Large Discount!
In the box above where it says "1 Bag - 2.5 lbs. Total - $24.97" just click on the arrow to the right.
You can order 2 bags or 4 bags and SAVE!
- The quarter inch size dice is a perfect size for all types of sausages and snack sticks.
- Place your hi-temp cheese in your refrigerator as soon as you receive it
- High Temperature cheese allow you to put cheese in your meat products and the cheese
will maintain is shape, and will not melt like ordinary cheese when cooking.
- High Temperature cheese maintains its shape (1/4") and allows you to have
chunks of cheese in your final product.
(When you receive your High Temperature Cheese, open the package and let it
set 5 to 10 minutes at room temperature. This will allow the cheese to break apart
back into the 1/4 inch cubes.)
- This cheese is made specifically to withstand high smoking and cooking temperatures
without melting; keeping its original cubed shape after stuffing, smoking and cooking.
- Already diced and neatly packaged for easy use.
2.5 Pound Bag of High Temperature Cheddar Cheese - Use the same High
Temperature Cheese that the commercial meat processors use.
- Manufactured by Jim's Cheese Pantry, Inc.in Wisconsin
- The recommended ratio of High Temperature Cheese to Sausage Meat is 1 lb. of High
Temperature Cheese for Every 10 lbs. of Meat - So each of our 2.5 lb. Bags of High Temperature
Cheese should be mixed with 25 lbs of Sausage Meat
- We ship Our High Temperature Cheese in an insulated bag with ice for freshness.
Ingredients: Pasteurized Processed Cheddar Cheese (Cheddar Cheese (Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes), Water, Cream, Sodium Phosphates, Salt, Vegetable Color, Enzymes), Powdered Cellulose (To Prevent Caking), Potassium Sorbate and Natamycin (Preservatives)
2.5 lb. Bag.
The recommended ratio of High Temperature Cheese to Sausage Meat is 1 lb. of High Temperature Cheese for Every 10 lbs. of Meat. So each of our 2½ lb. Bags of High Temperature Cheese should be mixed with 25 lbs. of Sausage Meat
When you are ready to use your High Temperature Cheese, remove the bag from the refrigerator and open the package.
- Then let it set 5 to 10 minutes at room temperature. This will allow the cheese to break apart back into the ¼" cubes.
- Add the 2½ Lbs. of High Temperature Cheese per 25 lbs. of meat after the last grind
(DO NOT grind the cheese through your grinder when preparing your sausage!)
- High Temperature Cheese will last up to 1 to 2 months in your refrigerator. Store your High Temperature Cheese in your refrigerator - DO NOT FREEZE.
EVERY product we sell is shipped FREE in the U.S.! Every Day. NO Minimum.
Most orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or USPS 1st Class Mail.
Any order under 15 oz. is shipped USPS 1st Class Mail.
Some heavy (usually orders over 10 lbs.) or bulky items are shipped by UPS Ground.
You will receive an email within 24 with your Tracking Number and Shipping Carrier.
Orders received before 12:00 p.m. CST will normally be shipped out the same day.
Orders received between 11:00 p.m. Saturday and 3:00 p.m. Monday will be shipped out on Monday
We proudly offer free shipping and handling to all 50 states in the US. (We do NOT ship outside of the U.S.).
Free Shipping will be applied automatically to all qualifying orders –
no minimum purchase, coupons or promotion codes are required.
Normal Shipping Times:
USPS Priority Mail - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS 1st Class Mail - 2 to 5 Business Days
UPS Ground - 3 to 5 Business Days
100% Money Back Guarantee
So - I offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on EVERYTHING we sell!
If at any time (not just 30 days or 1 year - ANY TIME) you are not completely satisfied with any product, please let us know and we will promptly refund your money in full.
And we NEVER charge a Restocking Fee! NO HASSEL!
FREE Return Shipping!! We will also Pay For Your Return Shipping - or let you know if you even have to return our product(s)!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.