Victorinox 5 Inch Boning Knife
Victorinox 5 Inch Flexible, Narrow, Straight Blade Boning Knife (#40512)
Use The 5 Inch Boning Knife to De-Bone Beef, Venison, Pork & Poultry
Victorinox has been the first choice of butchers like ourselves since they introduced the line.
We HIGHLY recommend this 5 Inch Flexible, Narrow, Straight Blade Boning Knife
for the Novice or Beginners at De-Boning Meat. Why? 3 Good Reasons:
The shorter (5 Inch) blade length makes knife control much easier.
The longer the knife blade the harder it is to control.
The Flexible design helps in moving the knife "around" the bones. The Stiff Blade
Boning Knives don't have much give so you have to have more control of the knife.
- And the Victorinox Knives hold their edge longer - (in other words, it stays relatively sharp)
And a sharp knife is much easier to use and control than a dull knife.
- Victorinox knives are light and easy to use, and their handles have an excellent fit.
- For great value at a reasonable price, Victorinox is hard to beat.
- The Victorinox blades are made of high carbon Stainless Steel
with a Rockwell Hardness of 54-58.
- Each knife is stamped from a single sheet of cold-rolled steel. bolsterless edge for
use of entire blade and ease of sharpening.
- The blade is then hardened, tempered, ground, polished, etched and finished.
This provides maximum sharpness and edge retention, conical ground through
length and depth for a wider break point and ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Sharpness: Most important is how well a blade will take and hold an edge.
Victorinox uses a special tempering process to produce an edge that can be resharpened
over and over again. So the knife can keep its original sharpness throughout its life
- Durability: Victorinox knives will stand up to years of daily use without undue deterioration or wear.
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for
balance and comfort; NSF approved.
- The patented Fibrox handle is dishwasher safe and textured to be slip resistant, even when wet.
It is also NSF approved, as crevices that would offer hospitality to bacteria are minimized.
As with all Victorinox knives, the handle is ergonomically
designed for balance and to minimize wrist tension. The Fibrox handle provides a natural fit.
- Rust Proof - Will NOT Corrode or Discolor Taper Ground Blades with bevel Edges
- The world's most know brand for multi-tools and pocket knives. Compact and sturdy
- Expertly Made In Switzerland. Dishwasher Safe But Hand Washing Recommended.
- Overall Length - 10.25 Inches. UPC: 046928405121
EVERY product we sell is shipped FREE in the U.S.! Every Day. NO Minimum.
Most orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or USPS 1st Class Mail.
Any order under 15 oz. is shipped USPS 1st Class Mail.
Some heavy (usually orders over 10 lbs.) or bulky items are shipped by UPS Ground.
You will receive an email within 24 with your Tracking Number and Shipping Carrier.
Orders received before 12:00 p.m. CST will normally be shipped out the same day.
Orders received between 11:00 p.m. Saturday and 3:00 p.m. Monday will be shipped out on Monday
We proudly offer free shipping and handling to all 50 states in the US. (We do NOT ship outside of the U.S.).
Free Shipping will be applied automatically to all qualifying orders –
no minimum purchase, coupons or promotion codes are required.
Normal Shipping Times:
USPS Priority Mail - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS 1st Class Mail - 2 to 5 Business Days
UPS Ground - 3 to 5 Business Days
100% Money Back Guarantee
So - I offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on EVERYTHING we sell!
If at any time (not just 30 days or 1 year - ANY TIME) you are not completely satisfied with any product, please let us know and we will promptly refund your money in full.
And we NEVER charge a Restocking Fee! NO HASSEL!
FREE Return Shipping!! We will also Pay For Your Return Shipping - or let you know if you even have to return our product(s)!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.