Dog Bone Variety Pack Hickory Smoked
- Since we use NO preservatives or chemicals these bones MUST BE IMMEDIATELY PUT IN YOUR FREEZER upon receiving and stored in your freezer until use. We ship ALL of Our Natural Dog Bones by USPS Priority Mail - so look for your package within 2 to 3 days of placing your order. Hickory Smoked Beef Bones For Your Dog - Made in the USA from USA Beef.
- A 100% COMPLETE NATURAL DOG BONE. NO Preservatives. NO Chemicals. NO Salt. NO Artificial Flavors/Coloring. NO Filers. Never Cured.
- Our Smoked Beef Bones are from beefs raised for human consumption! Check out our competition - most WILL NOT specify what type of beef their bones come from. Many sell bones from beefs that are from downers.
- We trim each and every bone by Hand. And we smoke every bone in our OWN Smokehouse with 100% Natural Hickory Smoke.
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you (or your dog) are not completely satisfied - we will REFUND YOUR ORDER IN FULL - NO QUESTIONS ASKED!
Instructions For Use
*We STRONGLY recommend that you keep our Hickory Smoked Beef Bones for your dog stored in your refrigerator freezer. We recommend you keep our dog bones frozen until ready to use.
We suggest that you put them in your refrigerator freezer immediately upon receiving them.
For ease and convenience, we suggest storing your Dog Bones in the box you received them in.*
We Ship Our Hickory Smoked Beef Bones for Your Dog by USPS Priority Mail.
The bones are loosely wrapped in Commercial Grade Freezer Paper along with ice packs to keep them cool during shipping.
As with all natural bones (ours and those bones from other stores), we HIGHLY recommend supervision during eating.
We also recommend that you not let your pet chew our bones on carpet, as the bones still have some natural juices and bone marrow in them. There is the possibility that they could leave stains.
We also recommend that you throw away bones when they become small enough to be swallowed and/or if the bone has set out over 7 days at room temperature. Usually your dog will have chewed on the bone until they lose interest before the 7 days – or the bone will have been chewed into such small pieces it needs to be discarded. Then it’s time for a NEW bone!
We've had customers ask if you can microwave our Hickory Smoked Beef Bones
straight from the freezer to give to your dog warm:
ANSWER - Yes you can.
Place the Dog Bone on a paper plate covered with a paper towel in the microwave
and set the timer for 1 minute on high. The Dog Bone will be warm and ready to give to your pet!
Since we are a small company producing our smoked beef bones by hand,
our high quality bones are sometime limited in number and can vary in size.
(Dog Bones are NOT shipped outside of the U.S.)
EVERY product we sell is shipped FREE in the U.S.! Every Day. NO Minimum.
Most orders are shipped by USPS Priority Mail or USPS 1st Class Mail.
Any order under 15 oz. is shipped USPS 1st Class Mail.
Some heavy (usually orders over 10 lbs.) or bulky items are shipped by UPS Ground.
You will receive an email within 24 with your Tracking Number and Shipping Carrier.
Orders received before 12:00 p.m. CST will normally be shipped out the same day.
Orders received between 11:00 p.m. Saturday and 3:00 p.m. Monday will be shipped out on Monday
We proudly offer free shipping and handling to all 50 states in the US. (We do NOT ship outside of the U.S.).
Free Shipping will be applied automatically to all qualifying orders –
no minimum purchase, coupons or promotion codes are required.
Normal Shipping Times:
USPS Priority Mail - 2 to 3 Business Days
USPS 1st Class Mail - 2 to 5 Business Days
UPS Ground - 3 to 5 Business Days
100% Money Back Guarantee
So - I offer a 100% Money Back Guarantee on EVERYTHING we sell!
If at any time (not just 30 days or 1 year - ANY TIME) you are not completely satisfied with any product, please let us know and we will promptly refund your money in full.
And we NEVER charge a Restocking Fee! NO HASSEL!
FREE Return Shipping!! We will also Pay For Your Return Shipping - or let you know if you even have to return our product(s)!
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.